Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bi-Annual Update


Ha Ha, so I knew when I decided to start a blog that I'd probably be inconsistent and write infrequently, but I actually almost forgot that I started a blog. We are super busy; this semester is packed with busy work for me, and work-ups are keeping Josh busy and gone most of the time. I have several exams, for which I am currently procrastinating my studies, thus this new post. Ethan is busy exploring and learning. He learned how to climb up on the railing of our patio, and then learned how to unlock the door to go out, so as always I have to watch him like...the super protective mother I am. Today the plan is pharmacology. And probably a walk up to the mall...Ben and Jerry's is giving out free ice cream cones today. So, for anyone near a Vons...the daffodil stems that they sell for 1.50 a bunch are absolutely lovely. They look basically like dead stems at the store, then you bring them home and ta-da! they bloom into deliciously fragrant, cheerful daffodils overnight. Also, I recommend the new sweet lemon fragrance from the Body Shop for anyone looking to try a light, refreshing scent this spring. The picture above is from St. Patrick's Day...I just couldn't resist the cute little green outfit for Ethan. Apparently I've been on a slight shopping binge? Call it retail therapy. Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment