
This morning we went to the beach for surf group. I didn't get to surf, because just as I was about to go out (the second hour) Ethan started rubbing his sandy eyes with his sandy little hands, and since it was already about naptime this was somewhat disastrous. He LOVES sand, but unfortunately still thinks of it as somewhat of a culinary delight in addition to being play material. We also love the the other cool stuff you can find at the beach, like this kelp piece, above. We got to play in the sand for a while though. Apparently decent surfing today, and not sunny. It's wonderful at the beach without the sun, actually. The sand doesn't burn your feet or legs, less worry about sunburn, fewer people. Sand isn't the only thing Ethan tries to eat these days. Seriously, it's just wrong the things he will put into his mouth (and swallow if I can't get it out fast enough).
No comments:
Post a Comment